skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Beranda
Khaliq's Private Blog
Labels
bahan kuliah
(7)
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Senin, 11 Februari 2013
LP3I MAKASSAR AK 46 CREWS
this is our big family of AK 46 CREWS LP3I MAKASSAR...!
formal pose part 1
formal pose part 2
Smiling pose
cool pose
Wavy pose
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Mari Kita Sekolah
Memuat...
Arsip Blog
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2013
(2)
►
Juli
(1)
▼
Februari
(1)
LP3I MAKASSAR AK 46 CREWS
►
2012
(14)
►
Desember
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
Oktober
(2)
►
Agustus
(1)
►
Juli
(1)
►
Juni
(2)
►
Mei
(5)
Test Footer 2
Featured Content Slider
Popular Posts
The Cultural Basis of Teaching English as an International Language
TESOL Matters Vol. 13 No. 4 (September/October/November 2003) by Sandra Lee McKay One of the most complex problems in English...
Language and Expression
Language and Expression http://www.kortexplores.com/node/69 By: Kort E Patterson Year Written: 1999 Language is the...
elt multicultural
This approach seems new in English Language Teaching (ELT). Multicultural Approach is risen considering to the cultural circumstance in the...
My Body Transformation
Few months ago, I got sick of my body, fat (78 kg) . so I tried to fix it , I went to the Gym, and tried to control my food. it took 4 mont...
GALLERY - INFORMATICS COMPUTER 19 (IK 19) CLASS - LP3i Makassar
Hi there...in this opportunity, I will present the Photos of my sweet , cute and handsome students..... In Politeknik Nasional LP3i Makassa...
LP3I MAKASSAR AK 46 CREWS
this is our big family of AK 46 CREWS LP3I MAKASSAR...! formal pose part 1 formal pose part 2 Smiling pose cool pose ...
elt in indonesia
Like other countries such as Japan, Korea and Taiwan where the first language is not English, Indonesia is also suffering from a so-called ...
Mr. Ling (Chairil Anwar Korompot) THESIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
I quote this thesis acknowledgement, because he is my Favorite lecturer when I was on my undergraduate study at UNM and I want to read it ...
TEACHING STUDENTS TO SHARE THEIR CULTURE
TESOL SUBJECT MARIA L.SUPARTI P0600112027 “ TEACHING STUDENTS TO SHARE THEIR CULTURE” “One of the primary function of...
ESP : THE ROLE OF CULTURE IN EBP TEACHING MATERIAL
BY : KHALIQ BASHAR STUDENT OF POST GRADUATE PROGRAM, HASANUDDIN UNIVERSITY MAKASSAR THE ROLE OF CULTURE IN EBP TEACHING MATERIAL...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar